I needed to make a birthday card for a man and I find these can be quite difficult to get right.
I wanted to use the Lawn Fawn Party Balloons die set again (I’m getting a lot of use from this set, so definitely worth having). The tricky part was making sure it didn’t become too childish in its look. Colour choice was key and, after much too-ing and fro-ing, I settled on a colour palette of blues and browns. I finished it off with a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.
Products used to make this card:
- Lawn Fawn – Party Balloons die set
- Sentiment – Clearly Besotted – A Little Sentimental
- Twine – Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique Twine
- Paper – Doodlebug Kraft in Colour – Blue Jean Dot / Stripe
- Paper – Doodlebug Day to Day – Mo’staches
- Paper – Pebbles – Special Delivery – Little Star
- Card stock – Bazzill Basics – Night Water
- Card stock – Core’dinations Core Colour
I’m entering this card in the following competitions: