Happy New Year!
Today I’m sharing a card to celebrate continuing on the Pretty Pink Posh team this term. Do check out the DT announcement post on the PPP blog, as there’s a fab giveaway to enter!
The Cuddly Cats stamp set is one of my favourites from Pretty Pink Posh. I teamed it with the beautiful Spring Wreath stamp set and Lattice background die on this card.
I coloured my images with copic markers, then die cut them with the coordinating dies.
On my card base, I adhered some Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles patterned paper. I then adhered a white card Lattice background die cut on top. I love the tone on tone texture this gives.
Next, I used foam tape to add the Spring Wreath and Cuddly Cat on my card.
For the sentiment, I heat embossed in gold a sentiment from the Bear Friends stamp set. I layered it on some gold glitter paper, then adhered on the wreath.
To finish, I added some jewels from the Valentines jewel mix.
Don’t forget to head over to the Pretty Pink Posh blog for a chance to win a gift certificate to the PPP store.
- Pretty Pink Posh Cuddly Cats stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Cuddly Cats coordinating die set
- Pretty Pink Posh Spring Wreath stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Spring Wreath coordinating die set
- Pretty Pink Posh Bear Friends stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Lattice Background die
- Pretty Pink Posh Valentines Jewel Mix
- WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine embossing powder: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles petite 6×6 paper pad: UK | USA