I’ve recently discovered the company Clearly Besotted and was thrilled to find they were UK based. So often the brands I like are from the USA, which can make them difficult to get and usually more expensive.
I have been very impressed with the service from Clearly Besotted. Delivery has been super quick, everything is packaged beautifully, and the quality of the products is great.
I thought I would share my recent purchases. I haven’t had chance to use all of these yet but am looking forward to that. This haul is actually two combined but wanted to share my earlier purchases too.
- ‘Say It In Style’ Stamp Set: 16 sentiment stamps with messages for different occasions. I like the mix of fonts and sizes in this set.
- Birthday Word Die: I’m really pleased with this die. The font is lovely and it’s a good size. It wasn’t expensive, either.
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Cat’s Eye Frost White: I wanted a white ink to stamp on black. With hindsight, I should have got the chalk ink instead. The pigment ink takes an age to dry. I don’t have any embossing supplies so have to wait for this to dry in its own time. I’m not patient enough for that!
- ‘You & I’ Stamp Set: 20 stamps featuring family names like mum, dad, sister etc. The font is really pretty – not too big either so won’t dominate on a card.
- Glossy Accents Mini: Think this’ll be a useful addition to my craft box.
- ‘A Little Sentimental’ Stamp Set: 30 sentiment stamps which I think will be very versatile. They could be used on both the front of a card and the inside too. A simple, unfussy font, that will appeal to all.