The Beautiful Friends stamp set from Clearly Besotted is a lovely set for colouring in, and I thought I’d try a different colouring technique, combining promarkers and colouring pencils.
How I made this card:
I stamped the image in pale pink memento dye ink, then adding some base colour with promarkers. I then added detail with colouring pencils.
I die cut a large tag from MFT Fresh Squeezed Chevron paper, punched a small hole in the top, and added some pink twine. For the sentiment, I die cut a flag from white card and heat embossed ‘best wishes’ in silver.
I added foam tape behind the tag and adhered to the card, then added the sentiment with more foam tape. After fussy cutting out the blossoms, I used micro dots to attach them to the tag, then finished with a sprinkling of sequins.
Products used to make this card:
- Clearly Besotted Beautiful Friend stamp set
- Clearly Besotted ‘A Little Sentimental’ stamp set
- MFT Stitched Traditional Tags
- Lil’ Inker Stitched Sentiment Flag Die
- MFT Fresh Squeezed Chevron paper
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins
- Zig Clean Colour Real Brush pens
- Embossing powder in silver
- Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique Twine
- Colouring pencil
I’m entering this card in the following competition: