Today I have a card to share with the Pretty Pink Posh Thanksgiving Scene stamp set. This sweet scene is lovely to colour and makes creating a Thanksgiving card quick and easy.
I stamped the image onto white card with Lawn Fawn River Rock ink, then cut a mask to cover it whilst I blended on ink behind. I used candied apple and wild honey distress oxide inks. I then removed the mask and coloured the scene with copic markers.
Next I stamped the image on patterned paper and cut out the tablecloth portion. I paper pieced this onto the scene.
I heat embossed the sentiment with WOW Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine embossing powder, then trimmed down the panels the sides.
I adhered some of the same patterned paper on both sides of a card base, then adhered the scene panel on the top. To finish, I added some pearl white jewels around the card.
- Pretty Pink Posh Thanksgiving Scene stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Pearl White jewels
- WOW Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine embossing powder: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn River Rock ink: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn Knit Picky paper: UK | USA