Today I have some Christmas cards to share using the new Winter Wreath from Pretty Pink Posh.
The Winter Wreath stamp is so versatile and looks equally beautiful as outline images or with the images coloured in. Embossing the wreath image is perfect for making quick and elegant Christmas cards.
I created several cards at the same time by using a stamp positioner. I stamped the images with clear embossing ink, then embossed with WOW Metallic Gold Rich Pale and WOW Primary Apple Red.
I used the Winter Wreath coordinating die to cut out the wreath, then adhered them to square card bases.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in the centre of the cards, then added a gold glitter bow to the wreath, using a die from the Twine & Bows set.
To finish, I added some jewels to the wreaths – Metallic Gold jewels on the red wreath and Raspberry jewels on the gold wreath.
- Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wreath
- Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wreath coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold jewels
- Pretty Pink Posh Raspberry jewels
- Pretty Pink Posh Twine & Bows die set
- WOW Metallic Gold Rich Pale: UK | USA
- WOW Primary Apple Red: UK | USA