My card today features the fun Winter Circles stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh, along with the must-have Holiday Scripts stamp set.
I stamped and copic coloured the images, before covering them with some masking paper. I could then blend distress oxide inks over the circles to add a background colour.
I die cut the circles, then used the other die in the set to cut some pretty silver paper frames. I used foam tape to adhere the circles over the frames.
On a landscape A2 card base, I stamped greetings from the Holiday Scripts stamp set. I love the range of greetings in this set – it really is a must have.
I adhered a strip of patterned paper across the card, along with some narrower strips of the silver paper either side. I then adhered the circles on top, cutting away anything overlapping the edges.
About this card
- Card base: 4.25 x 5.5″ (A2 notecard)
- Pretty Pink Posh Stamps: Winter Circles, Holiday Scripts
- Distress Oxide Inks: Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass
- Ink: C&9 Sea Glass
- Glitter Accents: Nuvo Fresh Snowfall
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflakes 6×6
- Masking: Altenew Masking Paper
Copic marker colours
Penguin: BV04, BV08, YR14, N0, N1, R22, R24
Snowmen: B00, B000, YR14, E74, R27, N0
Reindeer: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79; R30, R20, R22, R24, W0, E40