I wanted to make a special card for my Dad’s birthday and shaker cards always look great.
I used some bright paper to coordinate with the bright colours of the sequins. The double sided paper has a calmer grey pattern on the opposite side, which works really well as a backdrop to the sequins.
Shaker cards can be fiddly and time consuming to make but they are really worth the effort when you see the end result.
Products used to make this card:
- Lawn Fawn – Party Balloons die set
- Sentiment – Clearly Besotted – ‘Say It In Style’ Stamp Set
- Sentiment- Clearly Besotted – ‘You & I’ Stamp Set
- Paper – Doodlebug Design – Hip Hip Hooray / Shades of Chevron
- Card stock – Core’dinations Core Colour
- Neat and Tangled – Birthday Bash Sequins
- Craftworks Cards – Card Candi
I’m entering this card in the following competitions:
- Simon Says Friends or Superhero because my Dad is my superhero.
- MFT Color Challenge 23
2 thoughts on “Birthday Shaker Card”
super cute shaker card, luv the sweet confetti balloons! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
sparkle & shine *~*
How fun! Love those bright shaker balloons and the fun tails hanging down!
Comments are closed.