Today I’m joining in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #60 to create a scene card. As my preferred style is CAS, I like to create smaller scene areas and still have lots of white space.
I used a Just Stitching Double circle die to add some detail to a piece of white card. I then created a negative circle mask so I could blend on some colour within the circle. I used Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Worn Lipstick distress oxide inks.
Next, I stamped and copic coloured some images from Bicycle Built For You and Happy Village. I die cut them out and added to to my scene using liquid glue and foam tape.
For my sentiment, I stamped a sentiment from the Wavy Sayings stamp set, and die cut with the coordinating die.
I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh Pearl White jewels around the card.
- Lawn Fawn Just Stitching Double Circle dies: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built For You stamp set: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn Happy Village stamp set: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn Wavy Sayings stamp set: UK | USA
- Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banners: UK | USA
- Pretty Pink Posh Pearl White jewels