I love the new Amaryllis stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. I teamed it with the new Snowflakes stencil for an elegant Christmas card.
I began by stamping the images in a Lawn Fawn River Rock ink, then colouring them with copic markers. I used the following colours:
- Petals – R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, with a little G40 in the very centres.
- Stamens – R39
- Leaves – G40, G43, G46
I then cut out the images with the coordinating dies.
For the background, I used the new Snowflakes stencil with WOW Silver Pearl embossing powder to create a pretty tone on tone effect on my white card base.
I adhered the amaryllis images to the card, then finished with a simple sentiment from the new Holiday Signs stamp set and some Pearl White jewels.
- Pretty Pink Posh Amaryllis stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Amaryllis coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Signs stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Snowflakes stencil
- Pretty Pink Posh Pearl White jewels
- WOW Silver Pearl embossing powder: UK | USA