Today I have a card to share featuring the adorable penguin from the Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Signs set. I teamed it with the new Winter Borders and the previously released Penguin Pals stamp set and Pine Sprigs dies.
For my background, I stamped one of the borders from the Winter Borders stamp set at the top and bottom of my card, then heat embossed with WOW Midnight Dream embossing glitter.
I added a panel across the middle, which I’d added colour to with distress oxides and flicked with water for droplet details.
I added a piece of vellum on top, then some white glitter card snow banks to create my scene. I also added some Pine Sprigs die cuts at either side.
Next, I stamped some of the Penguins Pals images and also the penguin from Holiday Signs. I coloured them with copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. The Penguin from Holiday Signs is slightly larger than the Penguin Pals but it works really well for adding depth to the scene.
I added the penguins to the card, then finished by adding some of the Metallic Silver confetti to the pine sprigs.
- Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Signs
- Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Signs coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Winter Borders
- Pretty Pink Posh Penguin Pals
- Pretty Pink Posh Penguin Pals coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Pine Sprigs die set
- Pretty Pink Posh Celebration Confetti mix
- WOW Midnight Dream embossing glitter: UK | USA