Today I’m sharing cards made with the Spellbinders November 2019 card kit. The kit is packed full with everything you need to make at least 10 cards. It’s definitely possible to make more, though.
The Spellbinders card kit is a monthly subscription. You can also purchase the kit extras separately, if you only want select items or would like more embellishments. For those that want to join multiple clubs and save, Spellbinders offers Value Clubs.
There are also two new Value club options now available:
- Glimmer ‘n Cut – small die, large die and glimmer kits of the month
- Glimmer Groupie – small die, large die, card and glimmer kits of the month
The November 2019 card kit is called ‘Christmas Wishes’. The beautiful colour palette is a twist on the traditional Christmas red and green. This kit is perfect for making fantastic holiday cards quickly and easily.
In the kit, you get the following items:
- 10 textured white card bases with envelopes
- 9 pieces of smooth cardstock, including a sheet of gold mirror card
- Set of 8 dies
- Paper pad
- Stamp set
- Double sided tape
- Foam squares
- Adhesive Gemstones
- Chipboard embellishments
- Glitter stickers
I have 4 cards to share using the kit. The only items I used in addition to the kit contents were:
- Liquid adhesive (my preferred adhesive type)
- Extra foam tape
- Black ink
Here are the cards I made:
- Cover a card base with blue patterned paper
- Fussy cut the house patterned paper and adhere to the card base, along with a piece of green paper for the ground.
- Add a thin strip of gold mirror card between them
- Adhere the pink tree and postage stamp die cut shapes with foam tape
- Adhere a strip of red patterned paper to the left side of a card base
- Cut a panel of white card and adhere the wreath die cut shape offset on the panel, trimming the edge off where it overhangs
- Add the white card to the card base, along with a thin strip of gold mirror card at the edge
- Adhere a bow die cut shape with liquid glue
- Finish with a sentiment strip, popped up with foam tape
- Adhere two strips of patterned paper to the top and bottom of a card base
- Add a thin strip of gold mirror card next to each, leaving a little gap
- Add the large die cut sentiment across the centre
- Use foam tape to add an additional sentiment strip and two present die cut shapes
- Finish with some star glitter stickers
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the top of a card base
- Add a strip of gold mirror card underneath
- Stamp a sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit
- Use foam tape to add the cup with books and the stocking die cut shapes
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards I made with this fabulous kit.