This month, Pretty Pink Posh are offering a not-yet-released Ladybug Friends stamp set for free with an $80 spend. If you spend $100, you also receive the coordinating dies free!
Terms and conditions do apply – please see the graphic below for the details.
I teamed the Ladybug Friends set with the new Large Floral Hearts stamp set on my card today.
I stamped and copic coloured images from the Ladybug Friends and Large Floral Hearts stamp set, then die cut them with the coordinating dies.
On a panel of white card, I stamped the other Large Floral heart image, using clear embossing ink, then I heat set it with WOW White Pearl embossing powder. This is my new favourite for subtle background embossing.
I adhered this panel to my card base, then framed the embossed floral heart with the copic coloured floral heart, securing it with foam tape. I added the Ladybug Friends with foam tape too.
I finished by stamping a sentiment from the Large Floral Hearts stamp set and adding some Graphite jewels around it.
Don’t miss your chance to get this fabulous not-yet-released stamp set and coordinating dies for free!
- Pretty Pink Posh Ladybug stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Ladybug coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Large Floral Hearts stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Large Floral Hearts coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Love stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Graphite jewel mix
- WOW White Pearl embossing powder: UK | USA