Today I have a sneak peek to share of a soon to be released digi stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller. This Number 10 Bees image is part of the January 1-10 Animal Numbers digi release, arriving on Thursday 13 January.
After printing, I masked the image and added a stencilled honeycomb pattern to the numbers. I added more details with copic markers, and coloured the rest of the images with copics too.
I found some honeycomb patterned paper to add to my card base, then adhered the image, along with a strip of gold glitter card to finish.
About this card
- Card base: 4.25 x 5.5” (A2 notecard)
- RAM Stamp: Number 10 Bees, printed at 95%
- Stencil: FSJ Vintage Screen
- Distress oxide inks: Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin
- Patterned paper: Altenew Blushing Blooms 6×6
Copic marker colours
Bees: Y13 Y15 N3 N5 R20 BG000 BG11
Grass: G40 G43
Numbers: YR000 Y00 YR02 YR15
Don’t forget to check out the new release from RAM on Thursday 13 January.
Blushing Blooms paper pad
UK | USA
Animal Number 10 Bees digi