This months challenge from Make the Day Special is a colour challenge. There are three lovely colour palettes to choose from. Here is my card inspired by the third colour palette. I love the summery colours:
I cut two squares of patterned paper the size of the card blank, then rotated one so it was at a diagonal and trimmed off the edges.
The Avery Elle Dotted Borders Elle-ment dies added a pretty scalloped edging to the diagonal paper. I then used the straight dotted border die, from the same set, on the flags.
I used a sentiment from Clearly Besotted, then finished the card with some twine and a bow.
Products used to make this card:
- Avery Elle ‘Dotted Borders Elle-ments’
- Twine – Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique Twine
- Clearly Besotted Say It In Style’ Stamp Set
- Paper – Pebbles Garden Party – Rosebud
- Paper – Doodlebug Sugar & Spice – Just Ducky
- Paper – Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray – Kaleidoscope
I’m entering this card in the following competitions: