I stamped all the images first, then coloured them with copic markers. I die cut everything with the coordinating dies, and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter, along with some gel pen details. For additional detail, I adhered a rose gold confetti heart to both of the cupid arrows.
I wanted some colour to the background, but nothing too strong or overwhelming to the design. I decided to mask off a rectangle in the centre of the card, using masking tape. I then added a blend of purple inks, fading out towards the top. This worked really well to add a hint of colour and some grounding for the main elements on the card.
I added a stamped sentiment, from the Love Sentiments stamp set, which fitted perfectly in the rectangle. Then I added the cherubs and petunias to the card, using foam tape behind some of them for dimension. A few rose gold sequins finish the card.
This fabulous release goes live on January 10th!