I love using traditional and non-traditional colours in my projects. My Christmas card today has a non-traditional colour palette.
I used the Winter Borders and Joy sets from Pretty Pink Posh.
I stamped one of the borders across my card base 3 times, using clear embossing ink. I then embossed with WOW Midnight Dream, Pearl Gold Sparkle, and Taffeta Pink Embossing glitters.
Next, I die cut the Joy coordinating die from complimentary glitter papers. I used foam tape to add to my card.
To finish, I stamped an accompanying sentiment from the Joy stamp set onto some scrap white card, trimming down to add to my card.
- Pretty Pink Posh Winter Borders
- Pretty Pink Posh Joy stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Joy coordinating die set
- WOW Midnight Dream embossing glitter: UK | USA
- WOW Pearl Gold Sparkle embossing glitter: UK | USA
- WOW Taffeta Pink embossing glitter: UK | USA