Today I’m sharing a card featuring some fun products from the Pretty Pink Posh January release, available now as a bundle or separately.
Pretty Pink Posh has released some fabulous layered stencils this month. They are perfect for different techniques, including embossing.
I began by inking through the Layered Hearts B stencil with Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink. I heat set the ink, then inked over the panel with the Layered A stencil and clear embossing ink. I heat embossed this layer with Taffeta Pink embossing glitter. As this embossing glitter is translucent, the other hearts show underneath.
On a piece of white card, I stamped a sentiment from the Large Floral Hearts stamp set. I then added the hearts panel to my card base, followed by the white card panel with foam tape.
Next, I stamped and copic coloured images from Pond Friends, Love, and Large Floral Hearts stamp sets. I cut all the images out with the coordinating dies.
I adhered the flower images to the card with liquid adhesive, then the snails and hearts with foam tape. I finished with some Valentine Mix jewels around the sentiment.
- Pretty Pink Posh Layered Hearts Stencil
- Pretty Pink Posh Pond Friends stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Pond Friends coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Large Floral Hearts stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Large Floral Hearts coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Love stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Love coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Valentines jewel mix
- WOW Taffeta Pink embossing glitter: UK | USA