I have an Easter card to share today, featuring the Pretty Pink Posh Easter Signs stamp set and Layered Eggs stencil.
I began with the background. On an A2 card base, I ink blended distress oxide inks through one line of the Layered Eggs stencil. i repeated this at the top and bottom of the card base.
I then used the second layer of the stencil set to add the patterns to the eggs.
In the centre of the card, I adhered a strip of white card, which I’d die cut with an Eyelet Borders die.
Next, I stamped and copic coloured images from the Easter Signs stamp set. For the sentiment, I selectively stamped two of the greetings to get ‘Happy Easter’.
I added some die cut layers behind the images, then adhered them to the card to finish.
About this card
- Card base: A2 – 4.25 x 5.5″
- Pretty Pink Posh Stamps: Easter Signs
- Pretty Pink Posh Stencil: Layered Eggs
- Pretty Pink Posh Standalone Dies: Eyelet Borders
- Distress oxide inks: Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina, Shaded Lilac
- Chick: Y00 Y11 Y13 Y15 YR14 R20
- Eggs: N0-1 BG11 YG01-YG03 V22
Layered Eggs stencil